Let's help end the HIV/AIDS epidemic once and for all
Please join me in helping end the HIV/AIDS epidemic. Over the past 5 years, I’ve raised more than $15,000 by participating in AIDS/LifeCycle (benefitting the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and Los Angeles LGBT Center) and its 2020 virtual counterpart, TogetheRide, as well as Cycle for the Cause (benefitting The Center in New York City), to help these organizations continue providing critical resources and services in their respective communities.
In 2022, I will embark on a new endeavor by riding 200 miles in two days as part of the AIDS Vaccine 200 (AV200) ride, coordinated by Action Cycling Atlanta and benefitting several organizations with a shared mission — to raise awareness and funding for HIV/AIDS vaccine research and prevention in order to one day eradicate the disease.
• The Emory Vaccine Center improves human health by conducting fundamental and clinical research that leads to the development of effective vaccines against diseases of global importance.
• Jerusalem House provides homeless and low-income individuals and families affected by HIV/AIDS in Greater Atlanta with a continuum of housing options, supportive services, and educational opportunities that contribute to a resident’s overall self-sufficiency.
• Positive Impact Health Centers provides client centered care for the HIV community by way of supportive services including housing, nutritional meals and case management .
• Hearts Everywhere Reaching Out (H.E.R.O.) for Children is the only organization in Georgia solely focused on Quality of Life care for children with HIV/AIDS.
• AID Atlanta’s focus is to reduce new HIV infections and improve the quality of life of its members and the community by breaking barriers and building community.
• The mission of Live Forward, whose mission is to build healthier communities through stable housing, improved health management, strong community outreach and widespread prevention services, ensuring those we help live with dignity and a positive quality of life.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.