Welcome to Rom's 2019 AV200 Personal Fundraising Page
Dear Family & Friends, THANK YOU for visiting my 2019 AV200 donation page
To donate, click the above or right donate button. *** Phone users click here to view my Video *** Call me with Qs???
Peeps, I urgently need your help & gift donation $$$ to support my 2019 FIVE multi-purpose fundraising efforts in finding an Aids Vaccine by supporting my AV200 miles road bike race for a cure. This event is scheduled for the weekend of May 18-19th 2019 supporting the following 5 beneficiaries;
1. Emory Vaccine Research & Development Hospital Center- Leading global hospital to finding HIV/Aids vaccine cure + other chronic and infectious diseases.
2. Jerusalem House – Atlanta’s oldest & largest non-profit HIV /AIDS permanent supportive housing provider offering 300+ housing assistance for HIV-infected homeless or families with kids in metro Atlanta.
3. Positive Impact Health Center – Also an Atlanta non-profit org offering underprivileged HIV-infected patients with comprehensive health, medical testing & prevention education service options.
4. AID Atlanta - Since 1982, has been providing HIV/AIDS-related services, care & education.
5. HERO - Hearts Everywhere Reaching Out for Children - Georgia’s only provider of quality of free life care for children with HIV/AIDS.
FYI- 2019 is my 4th year to peddle for the above purposes and I can only do it with donors like YOU supporting me. I'm super motivated & blessed to continue my road bike training rides to raise money to finding Aids/HIV vaccine cure, save lives and educate through awareness. I can’t & will NOT stop as it is my duty to help where I can.
2019 is my 4th year to peddle for the above purposes and I can only do it with donors like YOU supporting me. I'm super motivated & blessed to continue my road bike training rides to raise money to finding Aids/HIV vaccine cure, save lives and educate through awareness. I can’t & will NOT stop as it is my duty to help where I can.
Why am I doing this – Think about it?
- It is 2019 & still no cure - Prevention meds are NOT a cure. More than 1.1 million people in the United States are living with HIV infection, and almost 1 in 6 (15.8%) are unaware of their infection.
- Exhausted of attending Aids-related funerals - How many friends/family do you know that lost their battle to AIDS or lack access to good health insurance & health service options for being HIV+? YTD, I’ve lost 31 friends to AIDS (ages 19 - 43). I currently know 10 close peeps with either no health insurance or can’t afford meds. Their only last option are the above local nonprofit local charities. I want a STOP to this!
- Statistics don’t lie - 1 out of 6 of my close friends are HIV+ (no telling how many that don’t yet know their own stats). Every time I lose a friend to this BITCH, it rocks me to my core and can’t understand why we don’t have a cure.
- Seeking a REAL physical & mental challenge - In the spirit of keeping it REAL….. I need for my PHAT ass NOT to sag or get any bigger. So the intense road bike pre-training effort and commitment that goes into preparing for a 200-mile bike event is rigorous and brutal....... But what a way keep my butt hard & fit... LOL:)
- Personal satisfaction - Seeing hard earned donated $$$ being held accountable to finding an Aids vaccine
Let’s together change this world & make it a better place for ALL. Can I count on your donation today?
XOXO - Rom Ghannam
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.