Your Fundraising Dollars will be put to good use! I'm grateful for any amount you're able to give.
This year I am the event Co-Director for 2019 Field Day by Action Cycling Atlanta. This event is an absolute blast and if you’re in Atlanta I encourage you to join a team or create a team. If you need help doing so, I’m your person! My committee works all year to provide an event that is fun but has a bigger purpose... we are raising awareness and funds for Action Cycling Atlanta and H.E.R.O for Children. I’m grateful for any amount you can donate and your generous donation will be put to good use!
Our beneficiaries are:
Action Cycling Atlanta sponsors sporting events to increase awareness of HIV/AIDS, raises funding for eradication research, and supports service organizations working to reduce transition, educate the public, and improve the lives of those affected by HIV aids. We are an all volunteer, 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to ending HIV aids. In its 17 your history ACA has raised more than $2.8 million for AIDS vaccine research at the Emory vaccine center and other Atlanta area and service organizations.
Hearts Everywhere Reaching Out (H.E.R.O.) for Children Inc. currently serves more than 350 children. The organization‘s unique mission includes children who are affected by HIV/AIDS. An affected child as someone who has an infected parent, sibling, residential relative or has lost relative to HIV aids related complications. Approximately 33% of H.E.R.O. children are HIV-positive and the other 67% or affected. Nearly 25% of the H.E.R.O. children have lost a parent to HIV/AIDS related complications. H.E.R.O. serves a majority low income population and does not charge a fee to parents/Guardians for any of its services or programs.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.